A committed team – satisfied customers
MÜLLER OPLADEN values its employees
The fact that our products and services rank among the best in our industry is due to the efforts of our employees. It is our aim to be a reliable employer who offers employees challenges, opportunities and career development.
Our success is measured by the satisfaction of our customers and of our employees.
This is why good and industrious individuals are always welcome.
At MÜLLER OPLADEN you can expect:
- A high degree of responsibility owing to flat hierarchies
- Challenging, varied tasks
- Team-oriented work in a modern working environment and a friendly atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- International contacts with global travelling
- Market-oriented and performance-related pay
- Personalised further training
- Process engineer for robotics
- Sales engineer for sales territories in Asia
- Machine fitter
- Process engineer for welding and cutting technology
- Computer scientist for PLC, CNC and machine programming
Should you be interested, we would be happy to send you an informative requirement profile.
For your initial contact, you are welcome to write to us at any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The relevant member of our staff will then contact you.